For almost 50 years, Precision Walls, Inc. has been a recognized expert in the areas of commercial drywall and light gauge metal framing.
Light Gauge Metal Framing and Drywall has been the mainstay of Precision Walls, Inc. since its establishment in 1964. The expertise and dedication our employees offer is second to none. Precision Walls has the manpower and financial resources to meet the challenges of the most complicated projects. Whether the job is to install a doorframe or a glass section in a tenant up fit, or to construct a 30-story project, we are your contractor. There is truly no job too small or too large for Precision Walls.
We are one of the most respected and trusted drywall companies in the nation. We strive to be the partner that drives your job – regardless of the size. We are a relationship based business with a priority placed on customer service and beating schedules. As a result of our success, we are consistently ranked in the top 10 among wall and ceiling contractors in the United States.
Benefits of Light Gauge Framing:
Superior and Uniform Quality
- Can be roll-formed into precise shapes
- Studs don’t warp, twist, bow or split
- Does not promote the growth of mold
- More economical than traditional construction methods
- Lower costs for construction insurance
High Strength/Light Weight
- Steel has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of all building materials
- Light gauge framing can reach spans greater than lumber
- Lightens structures by reducing foundation requirements
- Works well independently or in other structural systems
- Environmentally friendly alternative to wood
- Reduce disposal costs and waste
- Provides good indoor air quality
- 100% recyclable
- Significant contributor to the LEED certification process
With several years experience in the specialty commercial construction industry, we have the manpower and financial resources to meet the unique challenges of even the most complicated projects. Whether you’re looking to install a door frame or construct a 30-story high-rise, there is no one better equipped for the job than Precision Walls.
But don’t take our word for it; contact us at 1-800-849-9255 to learn more about our light gauge steel framing services. You can also download the Light Gauge Metal Framing PDF or fill out our contact form to request additional information from our specialty commercial construction company online.
Headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area, Precision Walls, Inc. proudly serves commercial customers in Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh and Wilmington, NC; Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, SC; Nashville, TN; Richmond, VA and throughout the Southeast.